1st Class Textbook Set – Metric
1st Class Textbook Set
The 1st Class textbook set prepares learners for the knowledge and skills required of plant managers and chief engineers. The eight volumes in this textbook set collectively relate to all topics examined in the International 1st Class standard of competency, as well as the National 1st Class standard of certification.
Please note that this product is published in Metric units of measurement.
The topics included in this eight-volume set include:
- Applied Thermodynamics and Plant Cycles
- Principles of Applied and Fluid Mechanics
- Applied Engineering Technologies
- Power Plant Operations
- Legislation and Codes for Industrial Equipment
- Safety, Loss, and Environmental Program Management
- Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair Practices