2nd Class Part B – Digital Access (1-month) – Metric
2nd Class Part B Textbook Set
The 2nd Class Part B set prepares learners for the knowledge and skills required of senior plant personnel.
This set is part two of two and consists of three volumes. Both parts A and B collectively relate to all topics examined in the International 2nd Class standard of certification, as well as the National 2nd Class standard of certification.
Please note that this product is published in Metric units of measurement.
The topics in this three-volume set include:
- Steam and gas turbines
- Internal combustion engines
- Mechanical drawing
- Fuel, water, and steam systems
- Control instrumentation systems
- Environmental monitoring and control methods
- Electrical theory, generators, and motors
- Electrical system protection
- Refrigeration safety, control, and operation