Unit 09 Digital Access (1-month) – Energy Plant Instrumentation and Controls – USCS
Facility Operator Series Unit 9: Energy Plant Instrumentation and Controls
Energy Plant Instrumentation and Controls begins with fundamental control theory, process measurement, and basic components used in control systems. Later chapters explore different systems used by industry today to achieve process control: programmable logic controls, electronic controls, and electrical controls.
This is Unit 9 of the 25-unit Facility Operator Series and prepares you for the NIULPE Topic based certification examination.
Please note that this product is published with United States customary (USCS) units of measurement.
Topics covered by Energy Plant Instrumentation and Controls include:
- Introduction to energy plant controls and instrumentation
- Introduction to process measurement
- Basic control and instrumentation components
- Introduction to programmable controllers
- Electronic control systems and computer applications
- Electrical control systems