Unit 21 Textbook – Basic Concepts of Compression and Absorption Refrigeration – USCS
Facility Operator Series Unit 21: Basic Concepts of Compression & Absorption Refrigeration
Basic Concepts of Compression & Absorption Refrigeration discusses how steam production and refrigeration both involve “boiling.”
This is Unit 21 of the 25-unit Facility Operator Series and prepares you for the NIULPE Topic based certification examination.
Please note that this product is published with United States customary (USCS) units of measurement.
Topics covered by Basic Concepts of Compression & Absorption Refrigeration include:
- Refrigeration basics
- Compression refrigeration systems
- Refrigeration system control and operation
- Refrigeration system operation and maintenance
- Absorption refrigeration systems
- Refrigeration plant safety